The Port Stephens pastoral region comprises the Myall Coast, Nelson Bay and Raymond Terrace parishes. These parishes incorporate the Mass centres of:
- St Brigid's, Bulahdelah
- Our Lady of Rosary, Karuah
- Our Lady Help of Christians, Mallabula
- St Christopher's, Medowie
- St Michael's, Nelson Bay
- St Brigid's, Raymond Terrace
- St Stephen's, Tea Gardens
Schools included in these parishes include:
- Catherine McAuley Catholic College, Medowie
- St Brigid’s Primary School, Raymond Terrace
- St Michael’s Primary School, Nelson Bay
- St Joseph’s Primary School, Bulahdelah
Catherine McAuley Catholic College, Medowie is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, including a 500-seat chapel. The chapel will play a key role in uniting the wider Port Stephens region as one faith community.
Fr James Odoh was appointed by Bishop Bill Wright of the Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle as College Chaplain. Fr James played a key role in supporting and developing the ministry and faith life of the McAuley College community from 2019 to 2021. Fr Odoh was then moved to another parish in the Newcastle Diocese and was replaced by Fr Anthony Coloma at the commencement of 2022.